What will be your "Special Meal" to make and give to those in need? (I'm referring to what we discussed last week. Not what to make for the Peavy's) Include any side items/desserts etc....
Lydia, I'm guessing the cake will be for the Peavy's???? That's a great idea! They will LOVE IT!!!!!!!! What about your FUTURE special meal that you will make by yourself to give to a family in need? Include any side dishes/desserts...everything you might think you would need to bring. ~Mrs. Melanie
Katelyn, Stuffed Shells sounds really delicious! Are they difficult to make? Think about sides/dessert's also. That would probably be a great main dish to freeze and pull out when you need it. :) Mrs. Melanie
Oh, Sorry about that. I'd probably make some Spaghetti, with salad and Rachel's croutons, or some Vegetable soup with corn bread. I'll bring some fudge you can give to them for their dessert. It's the same kind I'll be making Wednesday. -Lydia
Mrs. Melanie, Nope, they are not very hard to make! Great to freeze and put in the oven. :) So our "special meal" has to be a main dish, side, bread, and dessert? If so, it would be probably Stuffed Shells Pasta Dish, steamed vegetables, homeade fluffy rolls, and some type dessert. Yesterday I sent you the email about making the dessert for the Peavy's, but do you need to know what it is? I'll probably make our Apple Crisp for dessert... -Katelyn
THIS comment is from SAVANNAH who is having computer problems: ''I would probably make beef stew with sweet yellow cornbread, which is the Martha White brand-I just found the name, finally- and I would also bring a pitcher of sweet tea.(What other kind of tea is there?!? Lol!)~Savannah
This is from Allison: The blog wouldn't let me publish my comment, but my answer is probably something that would go in the crock-pot. My mom has a recipe that includes chicken breasts, salsa and cream cheese that tastes really good! Maybe that..but I haven't decided yet :)
I'm thinking maybe a cake.
ReplyDelete-Lydia
Lydia, I'm guessing the cake will be for the Peavy's???? That's a great idea! They will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
DeleteWhat about your FUTURE special meal that you will make by yourself to give to a family in need? Include any side dishes/desserts...everything you might think you would need to bring. ~Mrs. Melanie
Probably mine would be our "Stuffed Shells Pasta Dish."
ReplyDelete-Katelyn
Katelyn,
DeleteStuffed Shells sounds really delicious! Are they difficult to make? Think about sides/dessert's also. That would probably be a great main dish to freeze and pull out when you need it. :)
Mrs. Melanie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteI'd probably make some Spaghetti, with salad and Rachel's croutons, or some Vegetable soup with corn bread.
I'll bring some fudge you can give to them for their dessert. It's the same kind I'll be making Wednesday.
-Lydia
This all sounds great Lydia! Looking forward to Wednesday!
DeleteMrs. Melanie,
ReplyDeleteNope, they are not very hard to make! Great to freeze and put in the oven. :) So our "special meal" has to be a main dish, side, bread, and dessert? If so, it would be probably Stuffed Shells Pasta Dish, steamed vegetables, homeade fluffy rolls, and some type dessert.
Yesterday I sent you the email about making the dessert for the Peavy's, but do you need to know what it is? I'll probably make our Apple Crisp for dessert...
-Katelyn
This sounds wonderful Katelyn. Also, great idea for the Peavy's. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteI would probably make our recipe of Homemade "Chicken-Pot Pie" with salad, biscuits, and a dessert with whatever ingredients we have handy! :)
ReplyDeleteHannah, that's a good choice! Yummy!
DeleteI'm thinking Chicken Lime Soup, Tortilla Chips, Fruit, and Cake Mix Cookies :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a good meal plan Hayley!
DeleteTHIS comment is from SAVANNAH who is having computer problems:
ReplyDelete''I would probably make beef stew with sweet yellow cornbread,
which is the Martha White brand-I just found the name, finally-
and I would also bring a pitcher of sweet tea.(What other kind of tea is there?!? Lol!)~Savannah
Gotta try your beef stew Savannah!
DeleteI wouldn't mind making my Oreo Truffles...=) hehe
ReplyDeleteor maybe some French toast!!!
Madelyn,
ReplyDeleteI'm the only person you know that would eat Oreo Truffles as a complete meal!!! hehe :)....what about the main dish?
~Mrs. Melanie
This is from Allison:
ReplyDeleteThe blog wouldn't let me publish my comment, but my answer is probably something that would go in the crock-pot. My mom has a recipe that includes chicken breasts, salsa and cream cheese that tastes really good! Maybe that..but I haven't decided yet :)
Crock-pot meals are always a good choice to take to someone...That recipe sounds really good too!
Delete~Mrs. Melanie