Glad to hear you girls are already baking and doing so well. Just keep it up and don't forget to CLEAN UP THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!!!! :) I love y'all!
I've got extra candy corn if anyone can't find any! We bought ours at the dollar tree but Savannah is right about it being more of a Halloween thing. It could be that everyone is sold out right now....I don't know why because I personally can't stand the taste!!!!! EEEEWWWWW!!!
I'm so excited! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to start the class!!!!
ReplyDeleteI made the chocolate chip pie with the homemade pie crust.....It turned out well, and everyone in my family loved it! It's definitely a good recipe!
ReplyDeleteI made the chocolate pie too. My family said it was great. They love this class almost as much as I do. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you girls are already baking and doing so well. Just keep it up and don't forget to CLEAN UP THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love y'all!
Apparently candy corn is a Halloween thing????
ReplyDeleteI couldn't find ANY, ANYWHERE! And the honeydew was only at Kroger, but I DID get one! :)
I've got extra candy corn if anyone can't find any! We bought ours at the dollar tree but Savannah is right about it being more of a Halloween thing. It could be that everyone is sold out right now....I don't know why because I personally can't stand the taste!!!!! EEEEWWWWW!!!
ReplyDelete