Everyone did a fantastic job with their turkeys. It was a fun and creative week.
Next week, I would like to challenge each of you to make dinner for your family on Wednesday evening after class. You'll need to have the ingredients ready at home but DO NOT bring them to class. See week 4 for the ingredient list and directions. I'd like to know who will be doing this so send a comment and 'holler at me :)
Also, don't forget this Wednesday is ORNAMENT EXCHANGE week so bring your homemade ornaments to class to share with everyone!!!! You'll need to bring 9.
Katelyn will be demonstrating something yummy for us and I will be showing you how to make Chicken-pot-pie so you can go home and cook dinner for your family! :) See you soon!
How many boxes of Pillsbury pie crust dough do you think I'll need to make the chicken-pot-pie for about 10 people? Maybe 2 boxes of dough?
ReplyDeleteMy Mom said that it would work for me to make it Wednesday night. Can't wait!
-Lydia
Lydia,
ReplyDeleteYou will need to double my recipe for your family so you'll need to buy 2 boxes of the Pillsbury pie crust's. Each box has 2 sleeves of dough and you will use them all. You will find the boxes in the refrigerated area at the grocery store (near the can biscuits).
I am thrilled that you are going to make dinner for your family on Wednesday. You will do GREAT!!!
~Mrs. Melanie
Mrs. Melanie,
ReplyDeleteI most likely will make this recipe for dinner! How many boxes do you think I will need for 8 people. I wasn't sure, because sometimes one is not enough, and then 2 is too much! :) Thanks!
-Katelyn
Katelyn, I think you should also double my recipe and get 2 boxes. ~Mrs. Melanie
ReplyDelete