Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve Ingredient List

Looks like everyone will be able to make it next week for our Thanksgiving Eve surprise. Even Madelyn will be  joining us next week! YIPPEE!

The Ingredient List is located on Week 3 tab. Make sure your bring the foil pans back next week also, because you will need to carry your "GOBBLE GOBBLE SURPRISE" home in it. :)

The pies turned out GREAT! I'm proud of each one of you.....

Love You All,
Mrs. Melanie

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the fun this week!! I LOVED making the pies in class!!! I took home the pilgrim hats - they were gone in 2 seconds! :) And the pie was a BIG hit! Will definitely make it again in the future!!
    Can't wait till next week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a lot of fun Wednesday. Thank you so much for showing us how to make your special pie! Everyone liked it. :) I was really surprised, the pilgrim hats lasted until last night!
    I'll be sure to bring everything we will need.
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed making the pies! They taste so good! Everyone loved the pilgrim hats--most of them were eaten by the end of the day.
    Looking forward to next time,
    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait until Wednesday! Everyone will love the Thanksgiving treats we're going to make!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like y'all had so much fun! wish i could have been there- thanks whoever sent the pilgrim hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait to come to class on Wednesday!!! I have been keeping up with the latest and greatest on your blog Mrs. Melenie!!! Looks like y'all have been having a blast. I am itching to learn how to cook and bake without blowing the house up into flames!!! Can't wait to see all of you and much love...
    Madelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got our honeydew at Food Depot if anyone has had trouble finding one OR you can get a cantaloupe instead.

    ReplyDelete